This copper electromagnetic shielding tape is coated with a conductive acrylic adhesive. As it enables the discharge of electrical charges, it is mainly used for electromagnetic shielding.
The tape is protected by a film of siliconised paper.
- It is recommended to apply this copper adhesive at a temperature between 18 °C and 25 °C
- Do not touch the adhesive surface
- The acrylic adhesive is pressure sensitive. Applying sufficient force enables optimal adhesiveness
- Maximum adhesion is achieved after 72 hours at 23 °C
- This copper-coloured adhesive tape should be stored in a clean, dry and ventilated place
- The optimal storage temperature is between 10 °C and 30 °C
Under these conditions the product can be stored for at least 24 months