The main characteristic of this double-sided acrylic gel is its transparency, which makes it an ally for invisible bonds when glazing.
Moreover, as it adheres to both rough surfaces and materials with low surface energy (PP, PE), it is a truly versatile product.
- Temperature: between +15°C and +30°C
- The surface must be clean and free of dust and grease.
- Avoid touching the exposed adhesive surface of the tape as this will affect performance.
- The adhesive is pressure sensitive and should be applied with optimum pressure to achieve the maximum adhesiveness.
- Maximum performance is achieved 24 hours after bonding at 23°C.
- Store in a clean, dry and well-ventilated place
- Store preferably at a temperature between +10°C and +30°C
The shelf life will be at least 24 months under these conditions