This double-sided tape has the unique feature of having different adhesive strengths on either side. As it has a low tack acrylic adhesive on one side and a high tack rubber adhesive on the other, this double-sided tape is both strong and repositionable.
The tape does not leave any traces when removed, making it perfect for temporary mounting.
- Temperature: Between +10°C and +30°C.
- Surfaces must be clean and free of dust, oil and grease.
- Pressure sensitive tapes should be applied with maximum pressure to achieve an optimal pressure level.
- The rolls of tape should be stored flat, in their original packaging, away from dust, light, humidity and solvent fumes
- The ideal temperature is between +10°C and +30°C
Under these conditions, the storage time of the rolls can be extended to 12 months