Our DJUMBO L0202V single sided polyester tape can be used in a wide variety of high temperature applications, including masking prior to powder coating.
In addition, this tape has a silicone adhesive compound that allows it to bond to silicone surfaces, which is not possible with rubber and acrylic adhesive compounds. It can therefore be used to join silicone protectors.
- The ideal application temperature is between +18°C and +25°C
- Always apply adhesives to clean, dust-free and grease-free surfaces
- Do not touch the exposed adhesive surface of the tape as this will impair performance
- This adhesive is pressure sensitive. It must be applied with maximum force in order to achieve a high level of performance.
- Optimal bonding is achieved after 24 hours at +23°C
- Store in a clean, dry and well-ventilated place, preferably at a temperature between +10°C and +30°C.
When stored under these conditions, the shelf life will be at least 24 months.