With a thickness of 100 microns, this red polyester tape is coated with a silicone adhesive compound. It is thus composed of two materials which both have good temperature resistance.
On non-silicone surfaces, it can be easily removed without leaving any residue. It can be used for temporary bonding, which makes it ideal for high temperature masking (resistance up to 180°C).
This tape can also be used for permanent bonding of silicone surfaces, e.g. for connection operations requiring bonding onto silicone.
Like all our tapes, this product is compatible with DERFI manual and automatic tape dispensers.
- The surface must be clean and free of dust and grease.
- Avoid touching the exposed adhesive surface of the tape as this will affect performance.
- This adhesive is pressure sensitive. It must be applied with maximum pressure to achieve optimum bonding.
- Maximum performance is achieved after a 24-hour bonding period at +23°C.
- This product should be stored in a clean, ventilated and dry place
- The ideal storage temperature is between 10°C and 30°C
· The minimum shelf life under the above conditions is 24 months