This 60µm thick yellow polyester tape is coated with an acrylic adhesive compound, which gives it an immediate tack, even on irregular surfaces.
Due to its high dielectric strength, it is widely used for electrical and electronic applications. Its bright yellow colour is particularly suitable for identification and marking purposes.
This UL Class B adhesive can be used up to 130°C.
|UL Class||Temperature in °C|
- The optimum application temperature for this single-sided polyester tape is between 18°C and 25°C
- Apply only on clean and degreased surfaces
- Do not touch the adhesive part
- Press the adhesive firmly during application
- This product should be stored in a clean, ventilated and dry place
- The ideal storage temperature is between 10°C and 30°C
- The minimum shelf life under the above conditions is 12 months