An environmentally friendly alternative to PVC and PP tapes
PVC and PP tapes interfere with the recyclability of cardboard packaging, requiring the removal of adhesives before recycling.
One of the main advantages of this kraft paper tape is its recyclability.
In addition, the synthetic hot melt rubber adhesive does not contain any solvents or silicone.
Furthermore, the kraft paper we use is FSC-certified: this means that it is made from wood that comes from legal and sustainably managed forests.
Hot melt glue has the benefit of penetrating deep into fibreglass. Any attempt to peel the paper will lead to the tearing of the cardboard, which is proof that the cardboard packaging has been opened. This makes it possible to secure logistics chains.
With its hot melt adhesive, this adhesive is designed for immediate bonding. This tamper proof kraft paper tape is therefore perfectly suited to the high speed of logistics centres and production plants. It is also compatible with DERFI automatic dispensers.
A colour printable tape
Made of kraft paper, this tape has the advantage of being printable in several colours. This means that it can be customised, which gives you many possibilities.
Tearable by hand
This paper tape is hand-tearable, which also makes it easy to use manually.
Compatible with DERFI dispensers
This Kraft paper tape is compatible with the following dispensers:
- The RT7700 is an automatic tape dispenserthat can hold 2 rolls of 25 mm wide adhesive tape. Whether the rolls are single or double-sided, they are efficiently unwound by this pre-programmed machine. The tape is cut quickly and cleanly, combining ergonomics and productivity.
- The T30R AB manual tape dispenseris suitable for all types of tape, thanks to its sharp blade. Its common, yet practical design is what this portable machine is known for. Its rigid steel serrated blade and adjustable brake enable industrial production.
- The DSD60 handheld dispenseris easily mounted on the work surface. Its high stability and robustness make it suitable for intensive production. Manufactured at DERFI in France, it complements the eco-friendly aspect of the DJUMBO A0201M adhesive.
- The DS50TB, also made by DERFI,is ideal for tape with a width of 50 mm and can be easily attached to a workbench or table.
- Finally,the DIC50 tape dispenser,designed and manufactured by DERFI in France, is one of the most robust in our range of cutting machines. It offers a cleaner cut than the DS50TB while remaining fully safe.