Despite BIOTAPE having a water-based adhesive, it has a strong tack. The adhesive bonds immediately, making it suitable for the high production rates of companies in the packaging and shipping sector.
An environmentally friendly adhesive
This adhesive meets the requirements of companies with a CSR approach:
- No solvent emissions, for the safety of workers and the protection of the environment
- 80% less greenhouse gas emissions than petroleum-based adhesives
- An industrially compostable adhesive film
Excellent outdoor performance
This adhesive film has a high resistance to outdoor conditions: temperature, humidity, etc.
Available in several colours
We offer this tape in several colours:
Compatible with DERFI dispensers
This PLA tape is compatible with six DERFI dispensers:
- The RT7700 automatic dispenser: allows single or double-sided tapes to be cut, even if the adhesive is very sticky. Two rolls can be loaded at the same time, ensuring high ergonomics.
- RT7000: similar to the RT7700, except that it only accepts single-sided tapes. The DSA7 articulated arm, designed and manufactured in France by DERFI, is ideal for mounting the RT7000 dispenser at a convenient height. This makes the cutting of tapes at the packaging stations more ergonomic.
- Two versions of the T30R manual dispenser are also compatible with the DJUMBO BIOTAPE. Firstly, the T30R AB dispenser, which can be used single-handed. It is suitable for all types of adhesives, except for reinforced ones.
- The T30R ABWB tape dispenser with an ergonomic handle offers a more efficient cut due to its serrated blade.
- The DS50TB adhesive cutting machine: French design, manufactured in DERFI’s premises, is entirely ergonomic thanks to its 2 wheels which protect the operator from the risk of injury. Thanks to its stainless-steel design, it is also very robust.
- The DIC50, also of French design, is completely safe and offers a cleaner cut than the DS50TB.